Copyright and Trademark
Do not use any content on this site without advanced written permission.
Intellectual property on the websites is cited as follows: Sources are often credited within the context of each lesson. In some cases, they are referenced in the Notes for a particular lesson. Otherwise, they are listed in the Credits Section of each course with these exceptions:
1. Visual content without attribution is either created and copyrighted by DL Hughes, used under a paid non-attribution license, or in the Public Domain.
2. In cases where a Creative Commons (CC) License element is used, attribution appears either in the lesson itself or is listed in the Credits section of each course, if required. Various CC license versions referenced in the attribution can be viewed here.
3. Some material is used in accordance with “Fair Use” Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Act. Attribution, formal or informal, is supplied when appropriate.If you have concerns about your intellectual property that may appear on this site, please contact us at BloggingSuccessPlan [at] gmail.com or via this page. We respect copyright laws.
Trademarks All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website and in courses are for identification purposes only. The use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
1. This content is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. You are advised to consult a licensed professional in your geographic region for legal, accounting, medical or other professional advice so the professional can assess your particular situation.
2. The facts and opinions are offered as a general overview of the topic and your specific application of the information will vary. The author has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information in it was correct at the time of release, but there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products or services contained in this book for any purpose.
3. Nothing in this content should be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Any use of this information is at your own risk. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, skills, knowledge and motivation. The use of our information, products and/or services should be based on your own due diligence, which you undertake and confirm that you have carried out to your complete satisfaction.
The author makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the content or embedded links. In no event shall the author be liable for any damages (including damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from accident, negligence, or any other cause, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this content, even if the author has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not, or may not, apply to the average person, and are not intended to guarantee, promise, represent and/or assure that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
5. Links to products and services within the content should be assumed to be affiliate links (although that is not always the case). When you purchase an affiliate product or service, we receive a small commission. You do not pay extra; the commission comes from the established sales price of the product or service. We are careful to offer links only to product or service providers that we trust. See FTC Disclosure Statement here.
6. Some portions of the material on this website may appear in various edited or unedited forms in seminars, other website blog posts, videos, presentations, ebooks, paperback book editions, audiobooks, podcasts, and online courses are written, produced and copyrighted by DL Hughes and branded in varying ways.